Just a refresh and a quick note here…..
Main things to do:
- Put all the files into a main folder
- Get a copy of the boot files (various places including http://www.tacktech.com/pub/microsoft/bootfiles/bootfiles.zip)
- Use Nero to burn a new Bootable DVD/CD
- When the dialog opens, set Bootable Disc Type: to No Emulation.
Click the “>>Advanced” button, and set the Load Segment: to 0x000 and the Sector Count: to 4. Now click “Browse” where the dialog asks you to “locate the image file that contains the bootable image.”
- Follow the usual process to make the DVD, remembering to keep a copy of the ISO/NRG image 🙂